I'm planning this game on my own. Most people in this class prefer to work alone, we all have specific ideas for games. I want to incorporate my game into a whack-a-mole format (as shown to the left). I will not be using any moles for my game, but I will be replacing them with pedophiles in my area, as well as having children pop up. The catch to my game shall be not to hit the kids or your score will drop, I feel this shows strangers are bad and to stay away from them in an easy concept children can understand.
All Stories Have Value
6 years ago
Glad you are catching up on your blogs. I think you will do well with this game if you can be here to work on your programming. I'll be glad to stay to help. Just let me know what day and if you need a ride home afterwards.
ReplyDeleteThat is an interesting idea for a game. Though I don't think I would be able to be creat a game like that. I would love to play it though.
ReplyDelete