I am most interested in the simulation genre. Life simulation games are games I already play like Sims. I'd be most interested in these types of games and am actually curious about how they're being made, I'd like to be able to make one.
Samantha, simulations and puzzles are my favorite types of games. Programming one will take a lot of pre-planning on your story line before you ever begin the actual coding. I know you can do it.
Samantha, simulations and puzzles are my favorite types of games. Programming one will take a lot of pre-planning on your story line before you ever begin the actual coding. I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you have a game genre in mind. That's a large part of getting started on the road to your own game. How did the mini-game go for you?
ReplyDeleteI think that is a good idea. kepp working and you'll get done.
ReplyDeleteI think your a very unique person and I think your game well be as well :D
ReplyDelete