In Globaloria I hope to learn and actually remember how video games get started and work, instead of only playing them I'll understand them as well. I will make a game that's easily understandable, maybe something like Dora the Explorer! I'm most afraid of failing your class because everything I do in this class I do wrong, but hopefully that will change.
Hahahhaa. Just randomly say things or tell stories when you blog.
ReplyDeleteI will tell no stories mine are all bad, well kittens are good I'll blog about them from this point forward hahaha!
ReplyDeleteYou should only blog about kittens. Period.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSamantha, as long as you are trying and have patience to work through things that go wrong, you will not fail my class. You just need to get caught up from the five days you missed class. I haven't noticed that everything you do is wrong. I think everyone had problems with typos and error messages while programming the Mini Game. You will catch on. I am confident of that!!
ReplyDelete